Overview of Fellowships
- Fellows are research degree supervisors from partner institutions who are active in research pertinent to the interests of the Centre. [Current MWRC Fellows]
- Junior Fellows are postgraduate research students registered for doctoral (or MPhil) research through any partner institution who have completed their probationary review. The MWRC has one Junior Fellow scholarship that (when it is not being held by a current student) students registered for doctoral research through Nazarene Theological College can apply for. See what current and former Junior Fellows have to say about their experience at the MWRC.
- Honorary Fellows are elected from established scholars who support the aims of the Centre and wish to be part of the Centre's work from time to time. [Honorary Fellows]
- Visiting Research Fellows are scholars who conduct research through the Centre. [Past and Present Visiting MWRC Fellows]
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellows are scholars who have completed a doctoral degree (normally within the past five years), conduct advanced research in Manchester, England, and provide administrative support for the MWRC during the time of their fellowship. [Post-Doctoral Fellows]